We are currently recruiting a part time site supervisor (16-20hrs p/w ) to play a key role in providing excellent facilities for our visitors at The New Croft. The site supervisor will also look after the day-to-day upkeep of the site, managing users on the 3G stadia’s and supervising operations on site.
If you feel like this is the opportunity for you then please see full job description and how to apply below.
Title: Site Supervisor
Hours: 16-20 hours per week (Monday-Friday, Afternoon/Evenings)
Working Location: The New Croft, Chalkstone Way, Haverhill, CB9 0BW
Line Manager: CEO
Purpose of post: To play a key role in providing excellent facilities for our visitors at The New Croft. The site supervisor will also look after the day-to-day upkeep of the site, managing users on the 3G stadia’s and supervising operations on site.
- To support efficient day-to-day operations at The New Croft facility.
- To oversee/supervise both 3G stadia weekly bookings, ensuring the relevant people are in the correct areas at the correct times and the bookings are managed appropriately.
- To support and lead in providing excellent sporting facilities, therefore increasing physical activity on The New Croft site.
- To support general health and safety duties within ground maintenance at The New Croft site.
- To carry out maintenance of our stadia provisions including equipment when required.
- To maintain high standards of upkeep at The New Croft wider facilities.
- To report on ground maintenance findings and communicate effectively to provide an excellent level of customer service.
- To be a positive team member, bringing creative and innovative ideas to a forward-thinking team.
- To always work safely, efficiently, and effectively.
- To work with key partners both locally and regionally.
Key Skills and Experience Required – Mandatory
- GCSE’S In Mathematics and English.
- A passion, knowledge and understanding of groundskeeping and maintenance.
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- To have a positive attitude.
- Proficient organization and planning skills.
- A competent understanding of health and safety.
- Ability to play a key role as a part of a team and can demonstrate individual initiative.
Key Skills and Experience Required – Desirable
- A passion, knowledge and understanding of sports, leisure, and community facilities.
- A good knowledge of the work and role of Haverhill Community Sports Association (HCSA).
- A good understanding of sport and the importance of health and wellbeing activities.
If you feel you demonstrate the necessary skills and attributes required to fulfil the criteria for the vacancy, we will welcome your application.
Should you wish to apply, please email your CV with a covering letter explaining why you are suitable for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org by 9am on Monday 6th November 2023.
Successful applicants will be contacted via phone or email by Friday 10th November. Should you not receive any correspondence from us on this date, this will mean that unfortunately you have not been selected for interview.
If you have any questions regarding the role, please email email@example.com or phone 07539 229114.